Wednesday 26 April 2017

Story: 'Diary of a Laundry Robot', Week XI

( Week X , Week XII )

Saturday

We have just returned from our audience with the Grand High Querg. It was very interesting. He was very curious about Celia's robo-bear especially, which she tried to give to him as a present. He wisely knew better than to take the thing. It is now throwing hats at me when I practice juggling. Could the robo-bear not like me? It's just a toy! In any case, we were summoned because the Grand High Querg had information about the Blots, from one of the most exclusive Books of Querg. Sadly, I didn't explain a word of it, but Egbert said he would explain it to us all tomorrow.

Sunday

Egg. This is Egbert. I'm recording into the microphone on this egg-celent robot. He seems to be very level headed, even when not performing his duties. I'm supposed to explain the Grand High Querg's information in a way that people will understand. Obviously, they have confused me with another elephant! The GHQ told us that we were part of some massive temporal correction, which will eventually come to a peaceful conclusion, and that I am some kind of catalyst! Me, Egbert Elephant, MD! Who would have thought it? The only tricky part is that the relevant Great Book is refusing to reveal the pertinent details. For now, the mystery of why Blots disappear when I go near remains a mystery! By the Great Egg! What could it mean??? I wonder how long it will be before I get to see my patients again? They are probably missing my jokes!

Tuesday

We have been summoned to the Grand High Querg's presence again. What can it be?

Thursday

A mission? They have a mission for laundry robots? The GHQ says we may have to leave the Continuum for a while. I shall reveal more as it becomes clear.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment